Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thing #20: YouTube & You

This is a great series of videos that go on and on regarding animals that talk and do various other human activities. I always said that if you devoted enough time with your dog it would talk. We could get our dogs to speak and make some sounds but they were never as articulate as some of these dogs. Our Chance can smile and show her teeth like no other and so she does have that talent. Of course our Kookie could drive and she did a great job. If you need to laugh from deep down than watch this and the numerous other videos like it. After the initial video you will see a slide show of numerous other videos. If I ever figure out how to transfer my vVHS tapes I will post the Kookie Drives piece.

No comments: